It feels good to know you're helping your neighbors
Everyone wants to earn a good living. It's even better when you can make a difference while doing it. At The Murray Bank, we're committed to Murray and Calloway County - and to helping the people who live here make the most of their money and build better futures. We do this by delivering services at three three convenient locations, through a customer service hotline, and via state-of-the-art mobile and online banking tools. If you’re interested in joining our team and serving others, we’d love to talk to you.
After all, TMB...That's My Bank!
Why Work at TMB?
TMB was founded in 1998 by a group of individuals who believed the city of Murray and Calloway County needed a locally chartered, truly independent bank. Banking at TMB means you have access to worldwide financial services combined with local decision-making. Working here means you get to interact with energetic colleagues, acquire new skills, pursue enriching career paths, and help friends and neighbors achieve their financial goals.
Listen to what some of our employees say about why they love working at The Murray Bank.
Culture and Values
The Murray Bank and its employees are guided by a clear mission statement and our “Core Four” values.
- To Promote a Better Way of Life
- To Enhance Shareholder Value
- To Be Proud of the Place We Work
- To Reflect High Moral and Ethical Standards
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We hire both full-time and part-time employees for a variety of roles. Additionally, Murray State University students can gain valuable experience in the financial services industry through our partnership with MSU’s Work-Study program.
The Murray Bank is committed to giving back to our community. Here are some examples:
- We’ve given more than $216,000 to local school systems through TMB’s Spirit Card program.
- An additional $75,000 has gone to Murray and Calloway County Schools through our sponsorship of the Crosstown Classic.
- Nearly $40,000 in scholarships have been awarded to local students attending Murray State University.
- And in the past three years alone, we’ve given over $600,000 in sponsorships to community activities and events.
- Our employees serve at Soup for the Soul, donate to United Way, serve ice cream at local events, and much more.
Commitment to Diversity
The Murray Bank promotes and values diversity. We are committed to creating a professional work environment that is inclusive of individuals from diverse backgrounds. We will continuously support efforts to provide opportunities for women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in our recruiting, advancement, and contracting choices. We strive for a balanced and diverse environment, representative of the customers and communities we serve.
The Murray Bank is always accepting résumés from qualified candidates for full-time and part-time positions. Email résumés to HR@TheMurrayBank.com or drop them off at any of our three locations. If you are a college student, please include a current class schedule.
Please note, there are currently no job openings at The Murray Bank.