TMB Google Pay
Google Pay makes it even easier to make purchases with your TMB Visa® Debit Card.
- Look for the Google Pay app on your phone. If you don’t find it, download it from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- To add your card, click on the plus sign in the lower right corner.
- Use your phone’s camera to scan your debit card. (You can also enter the card information manually).
- Enter the three-digit security code on the back of your card.
- Call The Murray Bank at 270-753-5626 to verify the card activation.
- If your phone asks you to turn on NFC, please do so. This is how the phone communicates with terminals. (You may be asked to set up a password for security reasons. This is a requirement from Google Pay.)
Using Google Pay
- Look for terminals with the mobile wallet symbol.
- Unlock your smartphone.
- Hold the back of your phone over the symbols on the terminal.
- Visit the Google Pay website.
- Call us at 270-753-5626